- The extinguishing gas extinguishes through oxygen displacement, heat extraction (physical effect) or chemical effects.
- Gas extinguishing systems are used when the extinguishing agents water, foam or powder are not effective.
- Different extinguishing gases are available. The location and the objects to be protected determine the selection of the different extinguishing gases.
- Activation takes place via electrical or mechanical triggering mechanisms.
- For personal protection, the extinguishing gas only flows into the protected areas via the extinguishing nozzles after a predefined delay time.
- Residue-free extinguishing without affecting the objects to be protected.
- The extinguishing agents are electrically non-conductive and thus also very well suited for the protection of live equipment.
- After use, the object is quickly and cost-effectively ready for operation again.
- Due to their high flexibility, gas extinguishing systems can also be used for reconstruction and expansion measures.
- An excellent extinguishing effect is achieved especially in high-risk areas.
Tested and confirmed standards for your safety!